Emerson Oil Company
Service Type: M&A
Client: Emerson Oil Company
Client Description: Wholesale fuels and commercial business that distributes approximately 21 million gallons annually across 45 dealer and 69 commercial accounts throughout the state of Louisiana
- The Client sought retirement from the industry.
- Corner Capital performed a Fair Market Valuation for Emerson Oil and proceeded to a broad structured auction sale process. Corner Capital acted as the exclusive advisor.
- Corner Capital executed a structured sale process to the most strategically acquisitive target wholesale fuel distributor groups in the Downstream Energy Industry, and facilitated the transaction from initial marketing, diligence, and negotiations of the definitive agreements to closing.
- All assets, operations, and contracts of the Company were marketed in the sale.
- The Company’s operations were successfully marketed and sold to Crump Oil Company. The transaction was successfully closed on February 2019.