Service Type: Refinance
Client: S&S Fuel Holdings, LLC
Client Description: 7-Eleven branded “City Stop” convenience store chain located in the Las Vegas MSA.
- The Company sought to refinance approximately $14MM of subordinated debt.
- The Company engaged Corner Capital Advisors to refinance $14MM of mezzanine debt for its 11 convenience stores all located in the Las Vegas MSA.
- Corner Capital sourced partnership capital, and additional funding to pay-off the existing subordinated debt.
- Corner Capital successfully negotiated a pay-off with the existing subordinated lender.
- The refinancing terms accommodated the Company’s desired cash flow needs, and were acceptable to its lender resulting in a successfully negotiated payoff.