Service Type: M&A
Client: Lavigne Baker Petroleum, LLC
Client Description: A joint-venture created to acquire a market divestiture by Motiva, LLC
- A joint venture created by the principals of Lavigne Oil Company and Slidell Oil Company, this Company acquired the Shell branded retail network in New Orleans, LA, as part of Motiva, LLC’s market divestitures.
- The Client requested assistance valuing the 58-store network, in support of its proposals to Motiva during the bidding process.
- In addition to developing “store summary sheets” outlining all relevant demographic, real estate, and financial information by location, Corner Capital developed valuation models by location to assist the Company in its proposal process.
- Corner Capital performed market rides of all locations to assess qualitative details about the assets, including any deferred maintenance, capital requirements, and operating needs for the acquisition.
- Corner Capital provided detailed valuation reports by location, including models analyzing COCO/CODO/DODO economics.
- The Company was the successful acquirer of the New Orleans market.